“Used Engines Inc.”maintains excellent data privacy to sustain good customer relation for future aspect. We and our associates do respect your concerns about personal information and keep 100% control or check, where dissemination of any information can’t be possible. At Used Engines Inc. “we”, “our”, and “us” are references to the entity answerable for the handling your personal information. This notice applies to the personal information that are collected through our websites, mobile applications, social media pages and offline collection methods.
Used Engines Inc. Notice describes what types of information it collects, how can we use this personal information, with whom can we share this information and how can we keep information privacy, what are those precautionary measures that we take to safeguard personal information, your rights regarding the execution of your personal information and finally how one can approach to us regarding privacy practices.
Services that Used Engines Inc. provides is linked to third-party websites or contain third-party cookies that are not owned or controlled by us. Please go through once the privacy practices of these third-party websites and familiarize with them. Before using any service acknowledge yourself appropriately and understand the terms of notice carefully. You can also review Used Engines Inc. notice before submitting your information and using the services.
The kinds of personal information we may collect through the Services are:
1. WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Information that we collect are Name, Phone and Fax number, Email and Postal address for you or for others (e.g. principals in your business).
- Collected information used to create your online account which includes username, password, security question and answer.
- We collect and store the information that you and other users provide while interacting service representatives.
- We also collect information of purchase and customer service history.
- Payment information includes Name, billing address, Payment Card Details (i.e., card number, expiration date and security code) and bank account information.
- We also fetch out data like location data such as data derived from your IP address, country and zip code.
- We also capture browser details such as type, version, language operating system and interface (referrer URL).
- Correspondence-related information such as emails, texts, letters, or responses to surveys and questionnaires.
- Other personal information through “Contact Us” feature, which may include your first name, last name, mobile number, e-mail, your favourite store location and your messages. Please note the above-mentioned personal information is voluntary from your side. If you choose not to provide us with certain information, we may not be able to offer you certain products and services and you may also not be able to access those services.
2. HOW DO WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We don’t share or disclose any personal information about you. We may use the personal information obtained in the followings:
- Provide and administer our products and services.
- Process and deliver orders and keep you informed about the order status.
- Communicate and administer about our products, services, events, programs and promotions.
- Conduct and facilitate surveys, sweepstakes, contests, focus groups and market research initiatives.
- Perform data analysis (such as market research, trend analysis, financial analysis and customer segmentation).
- Provide customer support like evaluate and respond to requests, inquiries and applications and also provide investor services.
- Create, administer and communicate with you about your account (including any purchases and payments).
- Create, administer and communicate with you about your account (including any purchases and payments).
3. HOW DO WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your personal information to (internal and external) recipients for the processing purposes described above.
- Within Used Engines Inc. - Depending on the requirements, our Used Engines Inc. internal department may use your personal information for various uses like IT department may have access to use data, our sales departments may have access to account and order data, legal department and the finance department for internal auditing.
- Sharing with Other Users - The service may allow users to connect and communicate with others, such as through a message board. If you use any communication features, other users of the service may be able to view your profile information and your communications that you post to the service.
- Service Providers - We work with third parties and allow them to help us, operate and improve the services like hosting providers, e-commerce service providers and analytics service providers. Services provided includes maintaining accounts, customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, financing, marketing services and analytic services or similar services on behalf of Used Engines Inc..
- Insolvency and Business Transitions - Whenever we file for bankruptcy or get involved in a business transition such as a merger or joint venture with another company, or if we purchase, sell, or reorganize all or a part of the Service or our business or assets or the business or assets of our affiliates, your personal information may be disclosed, including to prospective or actual purchasers in connection with one of these transactions.
- Regulators, authorities and other third parties - We may also provide your personal information to governmental agencies and regulators like tax authorities, government authorities and independent external advisors like lawyers, accountants, auditors in accordance with applicable law.
4. COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
5. DATA TRANSFERS
Under data protection law, including EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission, we may transfer the collected personal information and store such information outside the country in which the information was provided. These countries may have different data protection laws but necessary measures will be taken by us to ensure that such transfers are adequately protected.
6. HOW DO WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We keep administrative, technical and physical safeguards, consistent with legal requirements that protect information against unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, use, disclosure and access to the personal information that are provided to us through the Service.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
You have rights to update your personal information associated with your account. You can make changes in the “My Profile” or “Settings” portions of the Service. Apart from that you may challenge the data accuracy or completeness in our records. If you feel like personal information in our records is incomplete, we will ask you to update the personal information as required or needed and transmit the updated information to third parties with the access to your personal information.
If you would like to cancel your account go to “My Profile” or “Settings”. You can also contact us using the “Contact Us” feature within the Service.
To the extent provided by the law of your jurisdiction, you may also have the following rights:
- Right to withdraw your consent - You can withdraw your consent by clicking on the withdraw option in relevant communication or by contacting relationship manager (for existing customers). Such a withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to the consent withdrawal.
- Right to request access to your personal data - The access to your personal information includes the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, and the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed. You also have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data undergoing processing free of charge.
- Right to request rectification - You have the right to obtain the rectification from us of inaccurate personal data.
- Right to request erasure (right to be forgotten) - Where provided by applicable data protection law, you have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning you and we are obliged to erase such data.
- Right to request restriction of processing - Where provided by applicable data protection law, you have the right to obtain from us restriction of processing of your personal information and we are obliged to restrict such processing.
- Right to request data portability - You have the right to receive your provided data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and also have the right to transmit those personal data to another entity without interference from us.
- Right to object- Under applicable data protection law, you have the right to object any time to the processing of your data by us. Such right to object especially applies if we collect and process your data for direct marketing purposes. To exercise your rights, please contact us by using the contact information at the end of this Notice. Additionally, under European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection.
8. DATA RETENTION
We retain your personal information till the time you avail services from us. Once you have terminated the contractual relationship with us or you have deleted your Account, we will remove your personal data from our systems and records (unless we need or have a right to keep your information to comply with legal or regulatory obligations like taxation purposes or to meet our legitimate interests).
9. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Children - The service is proposed for users over the age of 18 and is not directed to children under 13. We don’t collect personal information from children under 13. If in case any information reached to us without parental consent, please contact us by using the “contact us” at the end of this Notice, and we will take steps to remove or terminate that information.
- California residents can contact with us by using the contact information at the end of this Notice. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request and obtain services from us, once a year free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed personal information (as defined under that statute) of that California resident, for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the categories of that kind of personal information that was disclosed to them.
- Used Engines Inc. Service is not intended for anyone under the age of 18, if you are a California resident under age 18 and feels like your information has become publicly-available through the service and you are unable to remove it, you may request removal by contacting us at: SUPPORT@USEDENGINES.US. While requesting for removal, you must be specific about the information, and URL for each page where the information is located.
- Modification of this Notice - Occasionally we post changes to this Notice, where we revise the “Last updated date” at the top of this Notice in order to notify you of changes. We always suggest you to check the service time to time to inform yourself of any changes or any of other policies. If you don’t agree to any update, please do not use the service.
See What Our
Customers Say About Us
Paul was great throughout the whole process. Equipment arrived on the promised date even though there was a Storm that could have altered the whole story. The Equipment was as described and worked perfectly. Definitely I will deal with Paul in future if I need something.
Johnson, New Jersey
After looking at all the used engine sites and then looking at the reviews given each company I decided on used Engines inc, most of them are brokers however Daniel wilson with this company was very up front and honest, my used engine started right up and is running strong so far ,they were excellent when it came to shipping tracking and daniel was always very helpful, I'd give him 5 stars on services and communications
I received my engine The service was spectacular from beginning to end Ricky and rose were so helpful if you're looking for engine ask for these 2 ask for these 2 they're gonna make your experience really pleasant, Hope this review helps someone is coming from someone that don't believe in order and online great experience.